Summer Intern for a Landscape Architect in St. Louis County
We are currently looking for a dynamic, motivated, and personable Landscape Architect/Designer Intern to join our team at the Eureka office. This position will support and strengthen our existing capabilities in master planning and design projects including parks, greenways, public spaces, ecosystem restoration, residential, and commercial.
The selected candidate will assist our small, diverse team of landscape architects on all phases of projects from initial site investigations to public engagement and through construction administration services.
DG2 Design provides a stimulating work environment with opportunities for professional development, a flexible schedule, and competitive compensation and benefits.
- Master planning through detailed design activities as a project contributor.
- Assist in preparation of deliverables including base maps (utilizing AutoCAD and GIS) details, cross-sections, perspective renderings, figures, cost estimates, construction documents (plans and specifications), and reports.
- Renderings (hand and computer graphics)
- Field investigations (site analysis, soil sampling, etc.)
- Construction observation services.
- Miscellaneous tasks required to assist the project team, including necessary office errands, reproducing project documents, filing, organizing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working toward a B.S. Landscape Architecture from an accredited university or college.
- Strong oral, written, and graphic communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills (English).
- Flexible work style with the ability to meet challenging deadlines and client needs.
- Ability to work well on multidisciplinary teams (internal and external).
- Experience in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suites, Sketch UP, Rhino, other various graphic rendering programs, GIS, Word, and Excel.
- A valid United States driver’s license required.
Please forward your cover letter, resume, and portfolio in confidence to Stephanie Hornickel at email@example.com. Indicate Landscape Architect/Designer Intern _ Last Name in the subject line. Please limit your portfolio samples to 15MB, or provide a link.
DG2 Design is committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all. We thank all candidates for their interest. We will confirm the receipt of your information, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Employment with DG2 Design
DG2 Design is always seeking to meet dynamic, motivated individuals looking to join our team. Please forward your resume and portfolio in confidence to Stephanie Hornickel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate Landscape Architect–Experience Level _ Last Name in the subject line. Please limit your portfolio samples to 12MB, or provide a link. DG2 Design is committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all. We will confirm the receipt of your information, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.