Join our TEAM! DG2 Design is seeking dynamic, motivated, detail-oriented, and personable Landscape Architects – with 1-2 years of experience and 7-10+ years of experience (part-time or full time) to join our team. This position will support and strengthen our existing capabilities in master planning and design projects including parks, greenways, public spaces, ecosystem restoration, campus design, and commercial site design. This is a unique opportunity for someone to manage and support projects and play a significant role in project delivery in the firm.
The selected candidates will assist our small, diverse team of landscape architects on all phases of projects from initial site investigations to public engagement and construction administration services.
DG2 offers flexibility for its employees in a variety of ways –customizable PTO for personal and family needs, flexible work opportunities, and resources for growth in the professional and design. We believe employees need quality time to unplug and recharge for their own well-being and satisfaction. Through our flexible PTO policy, we encourage team members to take the time off they need to recharge and be their best.
This is a unique opportunity for someone to manage and support projects and play a significant role in project delivery in the firm whether part-time or full-time. The selected candidate will assist our small, diverse team of landscape architects on all phases of projects from initial site investigations to public engagement and construction administration services.
Job Duties will include:
- Preparation of deliverables including base maps (utilizing Auto Cad and GIS), cost estimates, construction documents (plans and specifications) and reports.
- Hand and computer renderings (details, plans, cross-sections, perspective renderings)
- Project management, including public engagement and communication with clients and potential clients.
- Master planning through detailed design activities as a project manager.
- Field investigations (site analysis, soil sampling, etc.)
- Construction observation services.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited University.
- Minimum 1 and 4 years of relevant professional experience (depending on which position you are applying for).
- Strong hand and computer graphic communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Flexible work style, with the ability to meet challenging deadlines and client needs for multiple project scales.
- Ability to work well on multi-disciplinary teams (internal and external).
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, other various graphic rendering programs, GIS, and Office 365. Knowledge of Land F/X is preferred.
- Planting design knowledge and familiarity of regional planting materials is preferred.
- Licensed Landscape Architect in the state of Missouri (preferred for 7-10 year position).
- A valid US driver’s license is required.
Please forward your resume and portfolio in confidence to Kristy DeGuire at email@example.com . Indicate “Landscape Architect– “Level of Experience”” _ Last Name in the subject line. Please limit your portfolio samples to 12 mb, or provide a link.
DG2 Design provides a stimulating work environment with opportunities for professional development, flexible schedule, and competitive compensation and benefits (health, dental, and vision insurance). DG2 Design is committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all.
We will confirm the receipt of your information, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. For more information please go to www.dg2design.com