We are currently looking for a dynamic, motivated and personable Landscape Architect/Designer – with 0-2 years experience to join our team at the Eureka office. This position will support and strengthen our existing capabilities in master planning and design projects including parks, greenways, public spaces, ecosystem restoration, residential, and commercial.
The selected candidate will assist our small, diverse team of landscape architects on all phases of projects from initial site investigations, public engagement, through construction administration services.
Job Duties will include:
- Master planning through detailed design activities as a project contributor.
- Preparation of deliverables including base maps (utilizing Auto Cad and GIS) details, cross-sections, perspective renderings, figures, cost estimates, construction documents (plans and specifications) and reports.
- Field investigations (site analysis, soil sampling, etc.)
- Construction observation services.
- Miscellaneous tasks required to assist the project team, including necessary office errands, reproducing project documents, filing, organizing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.S. Landscape Architecture from an accredited University or College.
- 0-2 years of professional experience as a Landscape Architect.
- Actively pursuing, or successful completion of, the Landscape Architect Registration Examination (LARE).
- Strong oral, written and graphic communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Flexible work style, with the ability to meet challenging deadlines and client needs.
- Ability to work well on multi-disciplinary teams (internal and external).
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suites, Sketch UP, Rhino, other various graphic rendering programs, GIS, Word and Excel.
- A valid US driver’s license required.
DG2 Design provides a stimulating work environment with opportunities for professional development and competitive compensation and benefits.
Please forward your cover letter, résumé and portfolio in confidence to Stephanie Hornickel at email@example.com . Indicate “Landscape Architect/Designer – 0-2 Level” _ Last Name in the subject line. Please limit your portfolio samples to 15 mb, or provide a link.
DG2 Design is committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all.
We thank all candidates for their interest. We will confirm the receipt of your information, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.